12 December 2017
We would love to hear your feedback on how we can improve Link Up for 2018.
Take our online survey by 5pm on 12 January and be in the draw to win a $25 Prezzy card.
By completing the online survey, you agree to the Terms and Conditions found below.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu whose registered office is at 11 Portland Crescent, Wellington 6021.
- The draw is open to readers of the Link Up magazine except employees of Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu. Entrants up to 16 years old state that they have obtained approval from their parent(s) for participation.
- By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry is 5pm on 12 January 2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu and not to any other party.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must complete the online survey found at http://bit.ly/2zFfhkC
- The winner will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu will arrange for the $25 Prezzy card to be delivered to an address provided by the winner.