- If you are required to enter indicative internally assessed entries, please note many students may not be assessed for all standards within a course, or they may be offered additional standards
- Results for internally assessed standards are only available through TES (Te Kura Enrolment System for schools). You can access TES through our log-in page.
- These internally assessed results must then be entered on your school management system and submitted to NZQA, with the correct version number and using our provider code, 498.
- You will need to enter the appropriate externally assessed standards onto your management system.
- The Te Kura Coordinator in your school should help students identify which externally assessed standards they wish to enter and encourage them to discuss the selection with their Te Kura subject teacher.
- Your Principal’s Nominee must be informed about the selection of externals so entries can be made at the appropriate time.
- All entries for external assessments must be submitted to NZQA with our provider code, 498.
Applications to sit end of year exams
Refer to our written instructions for processing requests from Te Kura students to sit their end of year exams at your school.