Clubs and events
It can be isolating studying alone, so we provide opportunities for students to have face-to-face contact with staff and other students at various times throughout the school year.
These include regional camps, events, achievement days and roadshows, which are a good opportunity for students and their parents/caregivers to come along and meet other students and teachers.
Check out our events calendar for details of the camps, events and activities in your region.
We also offer a range of clubs for full-time students in Years 6 to 13 on a variety of topics. Our clubs include:
- cooking club (contact Edna De Guzman, ext. 8615)
- Christian club (contact Christine Sharp, ext. 8437)
- snow board/ski team racers club (contact Leon Goldsmith, ext. 8694
- Maori club (contact Lois Amaru, ext. 8426)
- craft club (contact Patricia Devenogues, ext. 8171).
Students in Years 1 to 13 can also join Lone Scouts. Call 0800 SCOUTS to contact a local regional service centre. Girls in Years 1 to 13 can join Lone Guides — email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 65 99 88, extension 8484.
Talk to your learning advisor for more details or to help you join a club.