Login on e-asTTle website:
- Go to the e-asTTle website (This link will open in a tab).
- Login with the Username and Password provided by your teacher.
Changing your password:
- On your first login you will be asked to change your password.
- Password Rules: Your new password must have at least 3 letters, but no more than 20. You can use numbers and special characters such as !@#$%.
- To create a strong password, use a combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Make sure your password is at least 10 characters in length.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- Write your new password on a piece of paper and keep it in a safe place. If you forget your password, phone your teacher.
- To see the tests for you to sit make sure By Status is set to Ready.
- The list tells you what tests you are doing, what subject they are, how long they will take, when they are available and what date they are due.
- Click on the test name you want to sit. A summary of information about the test will be displayed.
- Click on the Sit Test button.
- Before you start a test, read the instructions carefully.
- Once you start, all questions need to be completed within the test time.
- The timer cannot be stopped. You cannot stop during the test and go back to it later.
- If you accidentally close the test window during a test, you can reopen it and continue the test if you have test time left.Closing the window does not stop the timer.
- If something goes wrong while taking the test, contact your teacher.
Screen Navigation / Practice Questions:
- To get a demonstration, click on the Screen Navigation button. This will take you to a short movie which shows you what to do.
- Click on the Practice Questions button to try it out.
- Watch the screen navigation movie and answer the practice questions first before you start the test.
Starting the test:
- When you are ready tick the box I am ready to begin the test. Then click on the Start Test button, and your test will begin.
- It can take a long time to load. Wait for it! Do not close the window!
- Your test will be marked automatically.
- Click on View Report to see how you did.
Do you need help?
If you have problems about the tests, please contact your teacher.