2017 NCEA payment and registration
Please check back here mid-June for instructions.
2016 NCEA fee
If you require your awarded NCEA 2016 results to be available in your Record of Achievement and count towards your qualifications, you need to make your payment to NZQA.
- Go to your NZQA student login page and follow the instructions (payment can be made by credit card or bank deposit) or you can request an NZQA Candidate Fee form be posted to you by contacting the Qualifications Team at Te Kura on 0800 65 99 88 (select option 3).
- Please do not send your payment to Te Kura as we can no longer process it against your 2016 results.
2016 NCEA results
NCEA results are now available in your NZQA student login. You’ll need to check your 2016 results online as NZQA no longer sends paper results notices.
- If all of your 2016 results don’t show in your Record of Achievement, check you’ve paid your 2016 NCEA fee.
- If some of your 2016 results are missing from your Record of Achievement, please contact your subject teacher on 0800 65 99 88.
2016 New Zealand Scholarship results
If you sat NZ Scholarship exams, your results can be viewed in your NZQA student login from 8 February.
Ordering certificates and Records of Achievement
Official paper copies of an awarded certificate and/or your Record of Achievement can be ordered online through your NZQA student login.
- We recommend you do not order your Record of Achievement until March (when all reviews/reconsiderations have been finalized).
- The first copy of each document is free, additional copy can be purchased for $15.30.
Reviews and reconsiderations of external standards
Following the return of marked NCEA exam booklets from late January, you’ll have until 17 February to apply for any review or reconsideration of your results. Full details were included on the information sheet returned with your exam booklets.
The final date for a scholarship review/reconsideration is 3 March.
Need more help?
Many of your questions will be covered in our FAQ. However, if you still need help, contact your Learning Advisor or the Qualifications Team on 0800 65 99 88.