Te Kura

Moving on

If your student has finished studying with us, here’s what you need to do:

  • Pack up and return all loan materials. Please mark parcels Attention: [your student’s teacher’s name]. Include your student’s name, address, and ID number on all packs of materials.
  • Send parcels by freepost if you live in New Zealand – just use one of the address cards taped to the front of the parcel. Send them by air or surface mail if you live overseas. You will need to pay the postage.
  • If your student is going to attend another school, tell their teacher the name of the new school as soon as possible. We will verify their enrolment and ensure your student’s file is passed on to the new school.
  • Tell your student’s new school that your student has been attending The Correspondence School.

Adult and fee-paying students who have finished their course should inform Enrolment Services by ringing 0800 65 99 88 extension 5044 or emailing enrolment@correspondence.school.nz.