Our Dual Provider Partnership Agreement outlines the enrolling school’s responsibilities for entering dual students external assessments and for reporting internal results to NZQA.
You must use Te Kura’s provider code 498 when entering dual students for standards and for reporting achieved standards to NZQA.
Please read our Principal’s Nominee Handbook and refer to the list of achievement and unit standards to see the full range of standards that could be assessed for each course.
- If you are required to enter indicative internally assessed entries, please note many students may not be assessed for all standards within a course, or they may be offered additional standards.
- Results are available through our Te Kura Enrolment System (TES) Results screen. Principal’s nominees are provided with their own TES login. Contact Student and Whanau Support on 0800 65 99 88 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your school’s login details.
- These results must be reported to NZQA, with the correct version number and using our provider code 498.
- You will need to enter the appropriate externally assessed standards onto your management system.
- Your school’s Te Kura coordinator should help students identify which external standards they wish to enter and encourage them to discuss the selection with their Te Kura subject teacher.
- All entries for external assessments must be submitted to NZQA with our provider code 498.
For further information about NCEA assessment, please contact our Qualifications team on 0800 65 99 88 (option 3) or email email@example.com.