Te Kura’s Student and Whānau Service Hub is available by telephone or email to offer advice to any supervisors of full-time students. You may wish to contact them for:
- advice on establishing routines
- suggestions on motivating your student
- timetable ideas
- supervisor strategies and tips.
You can contact the Hub on 0800 65 99 88 (option 2) from Monday to Friday during term time or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Literacy support for supervisors
- Do you want to be the best supervisor you can, but you feel that your reading, writing or maths lets you down?
- Do you know of an adult family member or friend who would like to improve their reading, writing or maths skills?
- Would you like to volunteer to help others improve their literacy or numeracy skills?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, visit the Literacy Aotearoa website to find out how they can help.